Thursday, December 5, 2013

"Man Still Trying To Find Right Work-Anxiety–Life-Anxiety Balance" - The Onion

It seems like I’m always so busy dwelling on the countless dilemmas that come up in the office that I barely have any time to stress over the problems facing me at home,” said Humphrey, 38, noting that the demands of worrying about work leave him precious little time to worry about his family, health, and finances. “I mean, most weekdays I’ll stay late agonizing over whether I’ll be able to meet my quarterly sales target, so when I get home I barely have enough energy to obsess over whether we’re saving enough to put Ryan and Jessica through college.” 
“I just wish I had the time to freak out about both my job and my personal life without feeling like I’m neglecting the other,” Humphrey added."
- From the Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment